A clutch bag that adds a fresh green highlight to your outfit. This limited edition clutch bag in green and white is a wardrobe essential, perfect for summer days. It is an upcycled item, woven by May and her family near Pakkoku, Magway Region.
- Pieces of pallet banding, usually stapled across crates for shipping, are woven to create this lasting clutch bag.
- Weaving bags and baskets is the only source of livelihood for May and her family, some of whom are living with physical disabilities or are very elderly.
- This type of basket is a feature of everyday life across Myanmar due to their sturdiness, durability and water resistant properties.
- Measurements are approximately:
- Medium: 48cm long x 28cm high x 16cm deep
- Small: 44cm long x 24cm high x 14cm deep